Human Resource Development solutions
Curiosity is the very basis of education and if you tell me that curiosity killed the cat, I say only the cat died nobly — Arnold Edinborough
Human Resource Development (HRD) is the framework for helping employees develop their personal and organisational skills, knowledge and abilities so they can accomplish their work goals in service to clients and customers.
HRD solutions may include opportunities such as:
- specific employee job skills training
- employee career development
- performance management and development
- coaching and mentoring
- succession planning and key employee identification
Virtus OD is capable of delivering HRD solutions that facilitate acceptance of change, accelerate learning and lead to sustainable improvements in performance.
Our approach is based on sound psychological principles that facilitate the acceptance of change, accelerate learning, and lead to sustainable improvements in people’s performance. It combines various forms of assessments, time and tools for self-reflection, coaching and feedback, as well as opportunities to practice new behaviours in business environments designed to bring to life real situations and challenges faced by employees.
Core elements of our approach are:
- Defining what the business expects from its employees and designing behaviour frameworks that are relevant and easily understood.
- Improving self-awareness through assessment, feedback and self-reflection to help employees make self-directed decisions on what they need to change.
- Setting up targeted action plans, supported by feedback and coaching to develop new behaviours and skills.
- Implementing strategies to apply skills and reinforce behaviours in the workplace and ensure sustainability.
Read a testimonial about an HRD intervention successfully implemented by Virtus OD.
If you need more information about this service, please contact us