“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”— Andrew Carnegie
We can help people work more effectively together by creating synergy and mobilising the team around common objectives. Our program Working Together is provided through our collaborative partnership with Altus Pacific and is adaptable to most organisation and team-building situations, including:
- You want to gather a new team for an important project.
- You want to build a strong team and understanding each member of the team is critical.
- There is dysfunction in your team and you want to know how you can use the strengths of each team member.
The Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) is an important element of this program. The HBDI is a tool that helps people understand their mental preferences and how these influence behaviour at work and outside work.
The HBDI is used to help the team operate more effectively in situations such as project management, group problem solving, communication within the team and with others, self-awareness and conflict resolution. It also encourages team members to value diversity in the team and to maximise everyone’s potential.
Working Together enables teams and individual team members to:
- Improve self-awareness and the understanding of others to better manage interpersonal relationships inside and outside the team
- Understand the links between mental preferences, behaviours, and personal styles
- Clearly determine what makes the team work well together and what interferes with its cohesion
- Improve individual and team efficiency
- Use the ‘Whole Brain Thinking‘ approach to communicate, make decisions, and solve problems in the team
If you need more information about this service, please contact us